Help me. ... Help me

I posted up a help me thread last week thinking it would get more attention then it did, but it faded pretty fast. Breacher called me within 60 seconds of posting it to see if I was serious. It had the potential for some serious ball busting too. Every one is too edgey this time of year.

Breacher said:
Hey Doug, was that spot fruitful?
We didn't check it. Dean and I did a little scouting and found a pretty solid spot. Every one in our group got their birds. Along with about 200 other hunters. If your going back down you should go there Im sure it will produce limits for the next few weeks. Endless birds. And quite a few Euros flying through.

Invisible man said:
Breacher said:
We didn't check it. Dean and I did a little scouting and found a pretty solid spot. Every one in our group got their birds. Along with about 200 other hunters. If your going back down you should go there Im sure it will produce limits for the next few weeks. Endless birds. And quite a few Euros flying through.

Can you tell me where you went....please. I dont want to scout. ;D

Breacher said:
Invisible man said:
Breacher said:

Can you tell me where you went....please. I dont want to scout. ;D

Nick you gotta get in line. I got dibs on this spot. :p

I thought this was a serious tantrum (rant) until I read the last line "READ the regs, understand them. Ask DFW questions." That's pure comedy right there!

What's funny about that? When super warden is at your house taking your meat your antlers your tag your rifle or bow your arrows your job and your pension that would be a good time to ask him.

I thinks it's funny to give someone the advice to read and understand the regs and to ask DFW questions all in the same breath.

Do you think super warden would have been a good source of information? He was a dyck to me the only time I ever met and talked him!

I'm sure Mike has some cross thoughts about the local guys also. But then again, maybe he was referring to other agencies within the DFW besides our local wardens.

Let me clarify, knowing the regs for what you are planning on doing is an absolute must! Your interpretation and the interpretation of said regs by "super warden" may be very different though.

well I have had more success emailing the DFW & DFW Biologist. I have never had any luck one & one with DFW Rangers. My Two Cents. they would never answer my questions.

Ghost

Dfw is a joke. When I first hunted A-32 the game warden didn't even know the exact boundaries, and one time I asked one what day badger season opened and he didn't even know there was a badger season hahah

To get to know where good spots are you have to put miles on your boots and be humbled by the animals your hunting. It helps if you have tried by yourself for a few years.been unsuccessful, and have met good people who know they can trust you. Then after a few years if they think they can trust you they'll show you their honey hole. Under no circumstances go back their without your buddy or his permission unless you want him never to trust you again. Especially if it's for big game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
To get to know where good spots are you have to put miles on your boots and be humbled by the animals your hunting. It helps if you have tried by yourself for a few years.been unsuccessful, and have met good people who know they can trust you. Then after a few years if they think they can trust you they'll show you their honey hole. Under no circumstances go back their without your buddy or his permission unless you want him never to trust you again. Especially if it's for big game

Nobody shows someone their true honey hole

TaftHunter said:
D16hunter said:

Truth

Sdbirds said:
TaftHunter said:
D16hunter said:

Truth
Whatever

D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:
TaftHunter said:
D16hunter said:

Truth
You know the spot I described well. If that isn't it peñas true honey hole then I don't know what is

You talk to much getting your screen name pulled

Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:
TaftHunter said:
D16hunter said:

Truth
Whatever

You talk to much getting your screen name pulled
I'm not saying any locations. All I'm trying to say is it'll help you if you meet good people

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu