Henshaw question

CaliCreole

Oct 26, 2011
Riverside, CA
A busted birthday pig hunt has forced me into finding an alternative hunt this weekend. So i decided to try hunting lake henshaw. I have never hunted here before i am fairly new to waterfowl hunting (I've only hunted San Jacinto for waterfowl) can anyone give me any tips and advice to hunting lake henshaw? Do i need my own blind? how have the numbers been? Pretty much anything you guys can tell me would be a big help, since this is last minute plans change i havent been able to do much research on this.

Don't quote me do your own research. I'm pretty sure you can hunt Saturday and Wednesday. You can pay the day before and rent a boat the day before. I think it's 25 per Hunter. And 35 to rent a boat. Want to say they told me that you can put your decoys out the day before. Go kill and good luck happy birthday

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu