Here are the draws I am putting in for in California 2012

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Sheep San Gorgonio Mountains Hunt code 505

Elk Northeastern Unit Hunt Code 305

Deer Goodale Buck Unit G3 and San Diego D16

Antelope Likely Tables Period 2 Hunt code 732

You are going to be the first person I ask if I draw any of them Fred (except D16). Do you know about the Northeastern elk unit? I have been applying for the unit for 3 years now. It has some of the largest Rocky Mountain Elk in the entire Western United States!

I'm putting in for: Deerl G-10 Camp Pendleton; first year for D-16 (contemplating A22 instead, advice wanted)
Elk - FHL Archery Only Military (heard its pretty good for military drawing) http://www.liggett.army.mil/pdf/fish&huntPDF/2012%20Elk%20Draw%20%2025%20Apr%2012.pdf

Antelope - 799 points only
Sheep - points only

Bowhunter_619 said:
I'm putting in for: Deerl G-10 Camp Pendleton; first year for D-16 (contemplating A22 instead, advice wanted)
Elk - FHL Archery Only Military (heard its pretty good for military drawing) http://www.liggett.army.mil/pdf/fish&huntPDF/2012%20Elk%20Draw%20%2025%20Apr%2012.pdf

Antelope - 799 points only
Sheep - points only

If you're only going to be using your bow you should get the A22. The season is longer and is good for a doe or buck. But it starts a little later.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu