Here he comes Ed.

Can you get a job please? I have had an antelope buck head in my freezer for a couple of months, no time to get to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Yeah buddy... Thanks for the kilo. Wife thought I found some blow on my scouting trip on the border. Gotta buy a spool of thread to fix the havalon mess. Congrats. Ed F20181215_144015.jpg20181215_150105.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Ed great work man also like the Yota in the background i have an 87 love my little truck!

Did you deliver it yourself to Ed, or did you have to ship it? If you had to ship it, I'm curious how one does that for bio stuff like this?

PS Don't look now Ed, but somebody spilled your Blow all ova' da Flo' !!

Your neighbor? Well that's uber cool!

Hmmph, Does anybody happen to know how a person might go about shipping a hide and skull to a Taxidermist? I have to imagine that does happen. Just wondering what the process would be.

Hey Ed, a few Questions about your Fleshing setup there...

At what angle are the two supporting beams cut at?
(Side question, do you like that angle or would you change it slightly if you had to make a new one?)

And what's a good width to make the surface?

I read that you want to make the surface slightly convex, too.

-G

Next!!!

Attachments

• 20190102_174604.jpg
    20190102_174604.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 24

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu