Here we go again....

I being rather mechanically inclined will tell you for certain the trip will not go as planned without the keys. JMHO. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HATCHET1
Never enough..trust me..many times I've come back sleeveless to the truck...never again .
My kids first hunt we walked a couple hundred yards from the truck he looks up at me and says “I gotta take a dump” I asked if he had TP he says “no” I asked if he could hold it till we get back to the truck he says “no” so then dad said “hold your arms up” I cut those sleeves right off and told him to go for it.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Well...id show you his face .but somebody needs to practice ...the D zone was tuff this past 1.5 days...hot and dry...rut non existent where I'm at .. sloppy seconds at best with young bucks trailing....1 for 2 ..28 days left ..I'm so tired ..

Screenshot_20241013-164453.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...id show you his face .but somebody needs to practice ...the D zone was tuff this past 1.5 days...hot and dry...rut non existent where I'm at .. sloppy seconds at best with young bucks trailing....1 for 2 ..28 days left ..I'm so tired ..
Right in the kisser huh? Kinda like a helmet catch. In the end the job is done….

Reactions: HATCHET1 and TRICER
So cal D zone special....mama wants a new car...it's the easiest way to get there...I just hate it when their nowhere near a road and i don't have a sherpa ....

Reactions: ilovesprig
Little guy looked like he was trying to grow an eye guard! Way to take him out and keep the pure forky genes alive and well.

Reactions: Kellendv
I just stood there dude...I'm a giver..poor fella..Ha!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu