Hey everyone...Just one more new guy

hbalsz

Aug 23, 2012
Barstow, CA
Thought I would say Hi and thanks for adding me. My name is Henry and and I'm addicted to HUNTING! LOL I've actually been hunting about 30 years starting when I was 8 and old enough to carry a BB Gun. I primarily hunt D-11 over by Santa Clarita. Anyways..Hope to get to know some of ya and chit chat.

Great to know you Henry and thanks for joining the website.

Welcome Henry! lots of good stuff here, every time I drive through that area I look at the topography and wonder about the hunting as it looks prime up there.

p.s. ever see rattlesnakes up there? I hear the place is loaded

@ Snake charmer...yeah, I have seen my share. LOL. Like most So Cal hunting areas..you gotta work for your buck up there. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you go home empty handed. I got lucky and got a small forky last year.

Attachments

• Deer Season 2011 Henry.JPG
    Deer Season 2011 Henry.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu