Hi, my name is El Matavenados, and I'm a noob

Sep 26, 2012
Hey everyone,
I just met NBK last night, and he pointed me to the forum. Looks like there are some familiar faces here! I look forward to getting to know more of you guys, and sharing some hunting stories. Maybe not epic ones, but hunting stories nonetheless!

So let's get started! Last week, a friend sent me this picture, taken right behind his house:
DSC02444.jpg

He agreed to let me hunt him, as much as I want! I went out the next evening, and saw nothing. The next day, his wife saw him again, with a doe. On Saturday, I sat in the yard waiting for him again- nothing but a few quail calling, and some serious comotion in the canyon at first light. I'll try again tonight.

Welcome to the website El Matavenados! We are glad to have you aboard and look forward to your contribution!

Welcome matavenados! I hope u enjoy this forum just as much as we all do. Good luck getting that buck, looks like hes got a pretty big body on em. Post some pics when u get him. Good luck! :)

Welcome aboard. Nice buck. I like that Can Opener eye guard he has.

Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place at the right time EL MATAVENADOS.. :p Bienvenido.

Papi

I've seen you around before....Welcome to the site. Good stuff for us Socal hunters!

Good luck with that buck, you'll get him!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu