Hi there!

GDCruz

Mar 2, 2013
Hi im completely new to hunting i just got my license recently and have been itching to go. I hope to go on my first hunt during the turkey season once i figure out what i need to do haha.

Welcome to the website GD. You should be able to get all of the info you need here on the site. Don't hesitate to ask questions. The main website has a wealth of information on it too.

Thanks guys and I've already spent quite a bit of time sifting through all the interesting threads.

GD ,
I am right there with you I am very new too and have high hopes to get a turkey this season too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu