Hillary's New Book....Really worth a read...(The reviews, not the book)

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
OMG!!! Do yourself a favor and click on the following Amazon.com link. It is for Hilary's new book.
https://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Tog...1501161733/?tag=vs-outdoors-convert-amazon-20
But, before you get all excited and think I've defected to the other side skip down and start reading the reviews. LMAO...there are nearly 1000 so far and they're almost all about like this (example)...
"I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. As if that wasn't enough, I then had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway."
Seriously, I haven't laughed this much in a long time and I've only read about 10 pages so far....enjoy!

Sounds like Hilary's forgotten memoirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG!!! Do yourself a favor and click on the following Amazon.com link. It is for Hilary's new book.
https://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Tog...1501161733/?tag=vs-outdoors-convert-amazon-20
But, before you get all excited and think I've defected to the other side skip down and start reading the reviews. LMAO...there are nearly 1000 so far and they're almost all about like this (example)...
"I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. As if that wasn't enough, I then had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway."
Seriously, I haven't laughed this much in a long time and I've only read about 10 pages so far....enjoy!

There's a story on Drudge Report yesterday that Amazon has 'mysteriously' deleted many of the bad reviews of her book...

Hummm...I don't know if that accurate. I just checked my link to the Amazon page and this is what it said for reviews...

Customer Reviews

It had around 1,000 reviews when I posted on the 18th and now it says there are 2,739 with 89% 1 star. If they
'mysteriously' deleted many of the bad reviews
I wonder how many there really where?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu