HIPERTOUCH 24C

CMPeterson

Aug 18, 2013
Canyon Lake Ca
Went to Fine Firearms on Tuesday to pick up a trigger for my new AR build, as always I thought I knew what I wanted until I got there and John informed me I was WRONG, and he had just the trigger for me. I was taught about the Hiperfire, and after being schooled as to why this trigger far out performed the other high end triggers, I was sold. So here are some pics of it installed, you will notice two springs that look out of place, they are one of the reasons this trigger strikes so hard and also control pull weight ( you get three choices). The reset time on this trigger is insane, to the point it can shoot a thirty round clip in 0.16 splits average. So if you are in the market stop by and see John.

Attachments

• 1417147179668.jpg
    1417147179668.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 1417147200082.jpg
    1417147200082.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52
TaftHunter said:
Wish I lived closer, I would go get one!

We can ship you one if you want Garrett.

Cory, that is an awesome setup with your "Elemental Arms" billet receiver!

John, let me see how much cash I have left over from my Arizona. If I have enough I will pm you, thanks!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu