Hog hunting success.

Hogs Wild in Coalinga. They went above and beyond to get us opportunities! 4 guys guiding us the entire time. Two nice cabins to sleep in, showers, grills to use, etc.
This was my third trip here and I have been successful every trip.
Highly recommend!
I may have to take a trip and get me a pig after the turkey hunt but before deer season starts...

Frank, Joe, McCray, Gil. Good people!
Hunted hogs last week with a few friends from work. We had 8 hunters in camp and killed 7 hogs. Not bad considering most of my coworkers had never hunted before. Gonna make this an annual event.View attachment 53705
I smoked all the meat on Saturday except for the backstrap‘s and tenderloins. It came out amazing pulled pork sandwiches for days here! we have so much meat.

Attachments

• 041FAFDE-425A-418B-9B6A-F4DDAB937CC9.jpeg
    041FAFDE-425A-418B-9B6A-F4DDAB937CC9.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 14
  • B50B88D7-B5F9-4695-8423-6E416D86FF41.jpeg
    B50B88D7-B5F9-4695-8423-6E416D86FF41.jpeg
    540.8 KB · Views: 14
Damn I remember that place glad to see it’s still going strong. My first time there was like 20 years ago. Cool place Larry loved to play cards and he brought us some steaks a couple times.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu