Honorable mentions...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Just completed some swag .....was a good season and some non Forky's for the D16ers.....now for the D zone...I hate the D Zone...it can be brutal.. thank goodness it's only 30 days long...thinking about washing the truck out also...could be good mojo..or bad??

.Screenshot_20210921-144655~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Typically I push for the southwest cut on the skull caps....they look good and are not nearly as time consuming as full euro skulls...I mean if your trying to half ass it and go cheap...they will do..

.Screenshot_20210921-150250~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just completed some swag .....was a good season and some non Forky's for the D16ers.....now for the D zone...I hate the D Zone...it can be brutal.. thank goodness it's only 30 days long...thinking about washing the truck out also...could be good mojo..or bad??
Holy crap, your starting to sound like the old bat. As soon as my hunting and fishing clothes start getting a little character she goes and washes them.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Holy crap, your starting to sound like the old bat. As soon as my hunting and fishing clothes start getting a little character she goes and washes them.
Dude...I'm a bit superstitious that way...I like to only wash in between seasons...don't wanna bring any of that A into the D!! Those fckrs know and start running from the truck when they smell that A blood coming...I need all the help I can get at my age...TRUTH!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu