Honoring my uncle

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

This past hunting season my uncle hunted with us for the last time, he passed away a few months after the season ended. He was a war vet and one hell of a cool dude, that man had stories to tell. I wanted to get our hunting crew something to remember him by. So I decided to design us a t-shirt we can proudly wear and turn it into a yearly tradition that whoever gets the better looking buck gets to go on a t-shirt representing that years hunt. the buck ain't no giant but its a very well deserved buck. This is what I have come up with so far, a bit more editing and I think I'm done. Also waiting on the crews thoughts of design layout.... check it out guys what do you all think?

the pic is a bit blurry and color a bit off because of the phone pic

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
ivhunter said:
This past hunting season my uncle hunted with us for the last time, he passed away a few months after the season ended. He was a war vet and one hell of a cool dude, that man had stories to tell. I wanted to get our hunting crew something to remember him by. So I decided to design us a t-shirt we can proudly wear and turn it into a yearly tradition that whoever gets the better looking buck gets to go on a t-shirt representing that years hunt. the buck ain't no giant but its a very well deserved buck. This is what I have come up with so far, a bit more editing and I think I'm done. Also waiting on the crews thoughts of design layout.... check it out guys what do you all think?

the pic is a bit blurry and color a bit off because of the phone pic
My condolences Rick, May Your Uncle RIP. with his brothers.

I think this is an awesome idea.

Best
Ghost

Outstanding IV. I'm sorry for your loss, but admire your devotion and inventiveness. I'm sure he'd be pleased to be remembered this way.

I am sorry to hear about your uncle. He would be proud to know how much he meant to you. Nice work...

I am sorry for your loss, my condolences.

That is a really nice shirt, I like the way it is laid out.

Man, I think that looks great! Nicely done! I'm sure he's looking down and very pleased he had such an impact .

Back