Hopefully this passes

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
Never gonna happen up there...gone are the days of "help..I'm being invaded by pigs!!" These are the days of..it's my land...I make a shit ton of money of these feral..non native .. introduced swine...f off and get off my land..also..no way Jackastan is gonna lose all the swine money they get annually from hunters. They rape um now for porky...and they know it...I hate pigs

Last edited:
Never gonna happen up there...gone are the days of "help..I'm being invaded by pigs!!" These are the days of..it's my land...I make a shit ton of money of these feral..non native .. introduced swine...f off and get off my land..also..no way Jackastan is gonna lose all the swine money they get annually from hunters. They rape um now for porky...and they know it...I hate pigs
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Like the 4H hogs with nose rings..Neopolitan color ones..shoot them in the Strawberry Band...nobody likes strawberry....i like chocolate and vanilla..

• Haha
Reactions: DirtHunter
with the antis we have in office don't see this passing, anti hunting, fishing, guns but who knows

I call BS on pigs being present in 56 of 58 counties. There's no way. Some pig escaped someplace once doesn't count in my opinion.

Reactions: sportyg
Better go do it. Free range hogs. Legal bacon in Calif. Maybe will be the only legal pork in CA.

Think they'll give me a refund for the 5 pig tags I get annually with my lifetime license? Ed F

Let's not forget our 1sf choice deer tag also...I like the lifetime..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu