how many of you saw ET Saturday morning at 0 dark thirty

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
I know a few of you were up early sat and well i was all alone, miles from anyone in a swamp. I look up and see lights rolling across the sky!!!! over 50 of them ohhh shit ET is here and we are all screwed.

turns out not so much... just some spacex junk flying in space :) pretty trippy to see i have to admit

I seen it! We thought it was an invasion! Alien or China then we googled it and were disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Imbigdave
I heard Eoln has agreed to launch all future star link satellites with non reflective service. Space X got complaints about fouling up the night sky for stargazers.

I know a few of you were up early sat and well i was all alone, miles from anyone in a swamp. I look up and see lights rolling across the sky!!!! over 50 of them ohhh shit ET is here and we are all screwed.

turns out not so much... just some spacex junk flying in space :) pretty trippy to see i have to admit

They told you it was space junk........and you believed them....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Exactly move along. Will let you know what it is you all are seeing thing

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

i saw that last year when we were loading up the boat to go fishing. i thought it was some crazy high up military planes. was a badass sight to see for sure

I saw it last year deer hunting in the middle of the night. Here comes space force

I saw it right over my house walking the dogs at o'dark thirty Thursday morning. It was pretty cool.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu