how much is too much

wackums back

Nov 6, 2013
So at dinner last night my wife gave me the speech about how I need to consolidate my freezers( note: plural) . Now that's some stuff right there . I'll give up my garage my truck my money but don't you dare question my freezers. So I got to looking. I have a chest freezer full of ground beef and country sausage. A upright which is all beef and pork and the bottom shelf and door is venison. I have a chest in my shop full of death that needs mounted and another upright half full of venison and elk the other half is all coyote bait and dog training birds. So do I stand my ground or comply and give up my stockpile. I'm now known as the meat hoarder in my family and I love it.

Dont give in. You just need to try and relocate them somwhere secret! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Whackum this would be the wrong site to ask since no one here kills as much as you do. Maybe try tof, I hear they are all big time over there :)

Oh sarcasm I get it I'll keep my mouth shut on this one Cuz I'm being watched and wouldn't want my pp slapped. What you got wise guy.

Here ya go. All venison, elk, and boar. I won't even get into hand raised beef and pork freezers. Wouldn't want to make anyone get a complex. Hey aeon I believe that's what you call putting your meat where your mouth is. Hah . I can teach you the skills of a true redneck if you need.

Attachments

• IMG_20131108_214121_623.jpg
    IMG_20131108_214121_623.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 12
Dude I have a redneck space shuttle! Unless you have a mullet And live in manufactured home I got ya beat. As far as what I have killed, you can search my posts.
5fd35996.jpg

I've seen you and your boat before. Don't fool yourself aeon . My little 18 ft seaking with 75 HP erude and a jet lower with jackplate work perfect for my needs. Rollin across 3 inch water at 40 mph is plenty for me. Oh and I shoot Patos lots of Patos.dude your BLOW boat is sweet but way too high-tech for a true redneck. So a mullet and a modular home to beat your redneckedness. Well buddy let's give you a little lesson.IM from crest originally, not new crest but old school back in the pre fire days. My in laws ( note multiple) have multiple homes in the Rios canyon mobile manor. I'm selling my house and buying a manufactured home to put on 80 acres in boulevard. Dude I wore camo in my wedding. You'll never see my hair through my cowboy hat so a mullets out. East county's a small world and I know almost everyone. Be careful who you insult there old timer . I get around. Oh and I'll shoot patos with you any day but you won't like when I'm skybustin birds at 60+ and end up with more Cuz I can shoot faster and farther. BLACK CLOUD.

Damn you two need a room. You can each take turns for who squeaks like a pig. ;D
As for the freezers stand your ground bro. That's what you bought them for.

I'm from pre-fire Harbison Canyon. Does that make me an even bigger redneck? I mean, Crest-necks have the view. Us canyon folk could only look up to you rich folks on the hill. Shucks...n her' I thot we wuz the dummest of da bunch. Guess u have us beet wackum!

Thankfully, I surrender my shot at the title. It's all yours. I've moved out of the area. Had to get away from the small minded nimrods.

Hey Reid you never stood a chance at a title shot. Ever since we played little league together you've been a edumicated pretty boy. Good luck in Michigan I think your in for a rude awakening . Your not in Kansas no more todo.

Randomshot said:
Damn you two need a room. You can each take turns for who squeaks like a pig. ;D
As for the freezers stand your ground bro. That's what you bought them for.
I agree with ya random those two need a room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. I love this thread. Entertainment ..........

Awesome airboat! (Redneck space shuttle). LOL.......

Who am I kidding, I live in oc :) the south called and said stop pretending or they will take the boat back

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu