How to clean a rabbit

Here is my new video that my son took just today, he was timing me.

Not the gut squeeze method, just a regular skin and gut. I do this right as we get back to the truck, fairly quick and easy and makes the gut squeeze pretty much unnecessary if done in the field.

Love the tree huggers comment, why do people watch if they don't like it? Haha This is exactly how I do it, never tried the squeeze method. A knife and pair of scissors works real fast.

Oh wow, ok, I definitely need to get a pair of those sheers!

I made the mistake of just tossing them into the cooler and dealing with it at home last time. Not a good idea. Their guts smell real foul.

Are those game-specific or are they just like a certain gardening tool or something?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu