hunted Azusa canyon today...some deer ..lots of ticks....!!!!

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
just got back from the morning hunt...hunted a spot that i have had luck at before.....saw 2 does and what i think was a spike or a very small forky...sorta to far for a shot tho.....lots of bugs...including TICKS...man i hate those things...i must of picked about 15 or so off of me...its looking like a bad tick year again...last year i was covered with them every time i went out....but i guess the sayin goes....where there are ticks there are deer...!!!

won`t be hunting sunday...been invited to Oktoberfest at the phoinex club in anaheim...and man do i like german beer..!!!! good luck to you all...!!!

Hey be careful on your way back, also I can't see your avatar picture it has a broken link, please upload it again.

Papi

15 ticks in one outing. I think the deer left and the ticks stayed behind. Your going to have to put on some Frontline or Advantage if you keep going out there.

I was out there last Friday. Saw about a dozen doe and a mama bear/cub. Was hoping to get out tomorrow but not going to happen now, maybe Tuesday.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu