Huntin' Fool Magazine

mse

Mar 3, 2011
Is any one a member or hunting fool magazine. What do you think and whats it cost?
Thanks

I am a member...It is $100 a year and well worth it if you hunt big game beyond California. Like any magazine, it has bias. They do a great job breaking down each state regarding statistics etc. They make it easy to understand when to apply, how to and what to apply for in each state.

So for instance, did you know that hunt code 305 in California is one of the best Trophy areas for Rocky Mountain Elk in the entire West? California is obviously known for Tule Elk but the sleeper elk hunt is the above mentioned.

Anyway...

These are my express opinions derived from my experiences - I know less than most and half as much as some! ???

Re: Hunting fool magazine

I was reading one of there issues on line that they have it blew me away.
Very helpful just seeing what others think.

I get Eastman Bowhunting to the house already, but I'll check out Hunting Fool. This is the 3rd time this week I have heard someone talk about it.

That was cool. I need to look into that one. I like the GPS software they have.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu