Hunting Clubs

There is this club that I am a member of:
http://www.ihateobama.com/

Doesn't cost you anything at all.

Steve,

I've been very happy with MCC.....It costs more than WU, but all your hunting is local.....It also includes deer, turkeys, upland, predator, waterfowl, and ground squirrels.

ps.....WU offers some of that, but it's 95% in NoCal.

ive researched MCC as well as many other clubs. As soon as i have some spending money im joining it seams like a great deal with the camping and fishing as well.

I too have been looking into WU. It's a mixed bag of reviews. Some hate it and some love it. Who knows. What is the cost of WU and are you locked in a contract?

I know personally of a few properties near my place. 1 has no deer or pigs on really at all . I've spoke with the ranch manager a few times . They advertise both. The others north in San Luis county are decent properties. My friend grew up on The ranches hunting. They are now part of the WU system. Central coast SLO and Santa Barbara counties is where I'm at. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update, according to my friend up in SLO . WU was kicked off all of the properties in San Luis county. Poor management and over hunting.,???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SluiceCoot said:
I too have been looking into WU. It's a mixed bag of reviews. Some hate it and some love it. Who knows. What is the cost of WU and are you locked in a contract?

Steve,

I think WU is a $1,600.00 buy in, plus $1,600.00 a year.....If you're into waterfowling, they're probably not a bad choice here in SoCal (Imperial Valley).

MCC is $3,000.00 (monthly payments of $250.00) with a one year deal.....Costs about twice as much, but half the distance to drive (San Diego Co.) and 3x the hunting opportunities.

Attachments

• IMG_9098.JPG
    IMG_9098.JPG
    881 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5320.JPG
    IMG_5320.JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF0088.JPG
    DSCF0088.JPG
    738 KB · Views: 67
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8332.JPG
    IMG_8332.JPG
    601.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    693.9 KB · Views: 70
  • henshaw 5-28-11 009.JPG
    henshaw 5-28-11 009.JPG
    701.9 KB · Views: 68
  • turkey hunt 4-21-12 012.JPG
    turkey hunt 4-21-12 012.JPG
    671.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9981.JPG
    IMG_9981.JPG
    582.5 KB · Views: 71
  • coyote 2-20-12.jpg
    coyote 2-20-12.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 71
Correction: WU lost their leases in SLO from being bought out. I got that directly from one of the ranchers who has a prime property. A group of guys offered more money than WU was willing to spend. WU is trying to keep as much money as possible. They want your money so they can hunt for free and get paid for it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu