Hunting.. for a new team

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
I know this is a hunting forum, but I had to bring this up since it's SoCal-wide fodder. Ugh. LA, u guys can have em.
2e2ec1a18de8f35c8946bf14ffa8bd90.jpg

you may have noticed .... LA does not want the team they have already

Green Bay Packers fan here the chargers suck good bye have fun in LA good luck filling the 27k stadium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Was raised a Ram fan, then they left LA.....Old roomie played for the Chargers. So, liked them for awhile.....Then the Raiders came to LA......Been a Raider fan pretty much ever since.

As far as the Chargers leaving SD.....I have no idea what Spanos is thinking.....They couldn't draw here......What's it going to be like drawing against USC, UCLA, Rams, Kings, Lakers, Dodgers......For a guy worth 2.1 billion, this seems to be one of the dumbest moves ever.

Was raised a Ram fan, then they left LA.....Old roomie played for the Chargers. So, liked them for awhile.....Then the Raiders came to LA......Been a Raider fan pretty much ever since.

As far as the Chargers leaving SD.....I have no idea what Spanos is thinking.....They couldn't draw here......What's it going to be like drawing against USC, UCLA, Rams, Kings, Lakers, Dodgers......For a guy worth 2.1 billion, this seems to be one of the dumbest moves ever.
dont forget the Clippers, Ducks, and Galaxy. I say good riddance we have been season ticket holders as long as I can remember. Saved my company about $14k a year with them leaving yesterday. No chance I will hold tickets if they are in LA.

My brother in law and I are talking about putting all the teams into a hat and whatever we pull will be our new team.

My brother in law and I are talking about putting all the teams into a hat and whatever we pull will be our new team.

Saved our company $10k in tickets and $15k in entertainment! This money will now be spent taking clients fishing or hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2dogs1name
Agreed.. I guess the rough thing is the tradition involved. My dad and grandpa used to go to games at Balboa in the '60s. I've gone to at least one game every year since I can remember. Playoff games, tailgating, all of that. Sundays are free for more hunting now!

I wasn't big on football to start with but after this season's BS with the "protests" they can stick the NFL in the colon stadium if you get my meaning. (and I'm not talking about the punctuation mark.)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu