Hunting IV this weekend

Mason

Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone know if Dove are still flying around in the IV right now. I got the bug so bad during opener that I convinced my dad to join me on Sunday for his first time hunting in California since he was a little kid.

Does anyone know if Dove are still flying around in the IV right now. I got the bug so bad during opener that I convinced my dad to join me on Sunday for his first time hunting in California since he was a little kid.
There's usually a drop off in numbers but they're still around. I'm likely hunting Sunday so we'll see about that..

There's usually a drop off in numbers but they're still around. I'm likely hunting Sunday so we'll see about that..
@SurfNHuntSD i was thinking about going off of Alcott rd. where would you suggest is better or do you think that will be fine.

Sorry I am a newbie and still trying to figure everything out.

@SurfNHuntSD i was thinking about going off of Alcott rd. where would you suggest is better or do you think that will be fine.

Sorry I am a newbie and still trying to figure everything out.
Well first, as a general rule, we avoid posting spots here wide distro unless you want to be hunting with 100 new friends..

I know a couple spots up that way that have done OK for me in the past. Shoot me a PM. Keep in mind though the 111 will be closed I think, at least for a significant portion near Wister.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu