hunting land

S

stikbrandon

hey guys I'm in the market for a some land for hunting and just to have for an investment .
i was wondering if you guys new of any county's in Arizona that i should look in that are in the price range of 10,000 for i would like to say at least 5 acres that would be populated by deer and elk ?

also maybe in California ?

hey thanks for any information you guys can give me . thanks

brandon

Sorry but for 10k you will not find land out west of any value or at all. Owning dirt is a big boys sport that I hope one day I can do but its crazy what good dirt goes for even in this economy.

While $10,000 is a lot of money it won't go far in real estate. Your best bet in finding something in that range would be Northern AZ.
Be prepared to drill a 2,000 ft well at @ $20 bucks a foot or truck in water.
Use solar for your power, the systems nowadays work pretty good.

If you find land in that range it's cheap for a reason.
access?
water?
power?

Another alternative to the huge cost of land ownership is to lease hunting property. It will cost you less and you are not tied to the property It the game presence changes. it could be as easy as leasing a few fields and subcontracting the farming to pay for the lease etc.

;D

Better yet, make buddies with someone that has it already. A friend of mine approach a Julian ranch owner and simply asked what could he do to earn hunting rights, the guy put him to work installing gates and mending fences, he became good friends with the land owner and hunted it for years until he died.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu