Hunting license today

Jefflesh

Oct 16, 2013
My son, wife and I passed our hunting license today. Now my wife is ready to go duck hunting. Time to get some shotguns.

CMPeterson said:
Make sure you give John at Fine Firearms a call or stop by, they have a great selection of shotguns in stock!!

So true. Great selection and John is incredibly generous sharing his time and knowledge with you.
8)

No, we took our tests up in Lake Arrowhead. We originally wanted to take the test on Wednesday at on target shooting range, long story short we didn't and I'll never go there again. It's a shame because they are so close to me. Oh well.

In the OC go to Fowler/Stockade they are the best up there with a good selection. Or hit bass pro and you can get all your gear in one stop.

The only thing wrong with bass pro is all the people there on the weekends. Although they do have a great selection of everything you could possibly need!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu