Hunting Mt. Laguna

Any suggestions for a good place to hunt on Mt. Laguna rec area? I've tried wooded hill and have see

• How about Boulder Creek rd?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe pine valley rd?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
LikeLp said go around bolder creek is big way more then 1 spot farther u hikethe better it gets depending on where u go

High desert. My dad's friend killed one of the biggest bucks I've ever seen in San Diego County, north of Jacumba. They are there.

As for Mount Laguna, I spent the last 20 years hiking, mountain biking and hunting the recreation area. There will always be hunters up there. I know people think they have their honey holes but I don't believe there are any "secret" spots up there. I've seen people just about everywhere in those hills.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu