Hunting Partner(s)

Paladin

Feb 28, 2015
Anyone looking for hunting partners? I am kinda tired of having to always go with (highly paid) guides whenever I go for boar or deer. I can be contacted at: [email protected]

Best,
Brian

Brian,

Welcome to SCH........."Have gun, will travel".........Old enough to remember it well....... ;D

Where you live and what you bring to the table (little about yourself), always helps...... ;)

Welcome to the group!
If you haven't put in for this year's big game draws, better do it now.

Sdbirds said:
If you don't mind giving long back rubs I'm ur guy
He's definitely your guy if you swing for that team. I still have ptsd over seeing him and his cock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you bow or gun hunt?
What part of the state you looking to hunt?
Do you only hunt deer or do hunt water fowl, upland game coyote etc

Im brand new to hunting and the forum. So new, I don't yet own a rifle. I want to shoot bacon, live in north OC. Are there any gun clubs or hunting clubs in my area that someone can recommend? Or other venues to meet hunting partners? My goal is to bag a pig for thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. So I feel like the time is now to start putting my ducks in a row.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu