Hunting Partner

Sfc2140

Aug 7, 2012
Does anyone need a hunting partner? I have been trying to find someone to hunt with and learn from. I dont know to many people down here that hunt. If anyone is going out and wants a partner let me know even if its just a spotter. Really looking to get out and meet other hunters and gather more knowledge. Thanks.

What do u hunt and how far can u hike i go far. Im not going to run out and show u my spots but im down to check out some places ive never been

Sdbirds said:
I'm not going to run out and show you my spots but I'm down to check out some places ive never been

SD you are cool...That is the perfect scenario for all.

NBK said:
Sdbirds said:
I'm not going to run out and show you my spots but I'm down to check out some places ive never been

SD you are cool...That is the perfect scenario for all.

I am a decent hiker depending on hike. I am willing to go out and check out any places. I want to hunt deer and pig and other big game animals. Not looking to get everyones secret spots just want to get some knowledge from other hunters. I went hunting one weekend and loved it and really want to get into it but I want to learn and not just spin wheels

SFC2140,

Tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from? What/ where do you hunt? I personally started out doing a lot of my hunting solo. Boots to the ground are the key. Get out there and just start watching game. Happy to point you in some directions but what is it you're looking for? Birds? Big game? Predators? Varmints?

I am from Northern California. I have hunted pig and dove, I want to get into pig and deer and some day bear. Maybe one day would like to do some duck hunting but really looking for pig and deer. I plan on getting some maps of public land and start planning hikes to scout. The only hunting I have done is private property up north nothing down here. Hope this provides some more insight.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu