Hunting Partner

PACountryboy123

"My Idea of Heaven is Chasin' Whitetail Bucks"
Dec 3, 2013
Wildomar, CA
I recently moved to California from Pennsylvania, and none of my family or friends here hunt. I'm looking to meet up with someone or a group who may be interested in hunting together. I am a meat hunter first and foremost, as I I believe strongly in not killing anything I won't eat. Not to say I don't get excited to kill a nice trophy! I also believe strongly in partnering with Ethical hunters.
I am an avid deer, turkey, Upland bird, and waterfowl hunter. I also have a strong desire to continue to build my big game resume, hoping to go after some elk, bear, sheep, and pig. I hunt both with a bow and a gun, and love the adventure of the outdoors. Not a big fan of baiting, or hunting on high fenced operations, I love to be challenged, and have to strategically work with a partner/s to accomplish the goal. Send me a message, and perhaps we could do some scouting and shooting this summer, to prepare for next years' seasons. Shoot Straight Ladies and Gents!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu