Hunting Partner

NZHunter

Oct 27, 2012
Hey Team!!
Been living in Northridge nearly 2 years now been trying to convert a couple of buddies into deer hunting with no success, Anyone keen to head out and do a bit of backpack weekend hunting in the d zone lower a zone this season give me a bell. love a good mission with good company, And if all else fails we could always head to nz haha.
Hard to find like minded people around these ways
Give me a message if ya keen.
thanks Richi

Hey Richi. I live in sunland not many people in the site it seams live up our way. I'll be hunting over the counter tags this year for my first deer season. I'm branching out from upland for the first time. For the first year deer I'm hunting where I know well the los padres But I'm always game for a trip.

did you apply and get any special draw tags or anything this year?

I did but luck not on my side, just got an a and d zone tag because I know where a few handy places are.
How did you go? Anything good?

First year deer so I did not apply for a draw tag. I'll get on OTC tag.

Hey fellow hunters. I live over Pasadena way. If you all are still interested I am up for just about anything. I'm a veteran and a collage student and have a pretty open schedule. PM me or replay. Oh and I have an AO tag so I can hunt all A,B,D zones.

Good luck up there guys. Hoyt, thanks for your service.

Sent via Tapatalk

I live in Lancaster. Ca i am hunting frazier park this year due to Saw mill mountain being closed. Alot of nice bucks come off fort tejon up there im driving a black chevy silverado if anyone up there say whats up my name is mark

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu