Hunting Partner

MrBamboo

Nov 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
I am looking to see if there is someone who would like to go Deer, Bear, & Bobcat Hunting outside of Redding, CA for a week in Oct. I use to hunt this area in the B zone when I was a kid, and plan to go to these old stomping grounds.

Sounds like fun. I'm already committed to two separate hunts in October, in WY and CO. Otherwise I'd take you up on it. If I'm not mistaken, NBK's last post on available tags looked like there are still deer tags to be had up there.

Sent via Tapatalk

i might be in for it. Ive been looking to get out my regular partner (wife) fractured her foot so not much hunting this year. Id love to go lets talk more. I got a great bob cat last year and would love another one. Are you rifle hunting or bow?

I mostly hunt with Rifle, though have a bow and was very good at it up to 50 yards after owning it for just a few months. (Robin-hoods, and ripping off fetching's at 50 or under. So I stopped due to the high cost of arrows and time re-fletching.) This would be a rifle hunt, and tent camping if you are up to it.

I think I am. My anniversary is at the end of the month so I'll be able to make up for an extended hunting trip. I was raised bow shooting but never got into it for hunting. I'm a rifle only type of guy now. My main problem is I'm not in te best shape since my job is now sitting in the car all day. I can walk and carry a bit as long as it's not too much. I'm your average 34 yr old father of 3 with a wife that is a great cool.

Sorry, you can't make it. There are some fires west of the Redding Area around Weaverville, and north of Trinity Lake that I hope will be out in a few weeks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu