Hunting Rifle Bipod

@JakeSCH thanks for the order I am glad you are liking the RS legs. How do like looking through the scope when it’s on the trekking poles VS balancing on traditional shooting sticks?

So far just testing it in my garage I am impressed by the stability. Didn't get to spend much time behind it, but plan on taking it to PWG today and testing it at 100 yards to see how I can group in a sitting position. I may try sitting on the ground and sitting on a chair to test different heights.

Reactions: TRICER
Something I was wondering about this morning while I was re-listening to the Ridge2Ridge podcast, do you know of a way to glass using the Spartan bipod? An adapter or something like that?

Make sure you use that Promo Code !

And no for something completely different . . .

I got a set of the Tricer legs from @Truduct , bought a Javelin Lite bipod and used the standard rifle sling adapter to mount this on my Excalibur Crossbow. (I bought a second adapter which will go on my .308.) Everything bolted up just great except that I had to buy a different bolt since I'm actually using a quiver mount hole rather than the sling hole. It's really nice, super stable, and very quick to adjust.

Z6zlNl.jpg

WgGlnG.jpg

Now, you're probably thinking, "No way this idiot is going to shoot a crossbow off those little legs." You're probably right. But this is where the RS legs shine. Excuse the poor picture (and the lack of the front end of the crossbow) but here are the RS legs with my hiking sticks as the legs. After this initial test fit, I went to my back yard range and shot from standing, kneeling, and sitting positions and the bipod and legs rock!!

DzrPSP.jpg

Please excuse the dive gear, supposed to go spearfishing tomorrow morning.

Looks awesome on the crossbow! Hope GTP-RS legs help you to put down a deer next month. Cool stuff for sure.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu