Hunting TV Show

S

SoCalGuidedHunts

So sounds like we might be getting our own hunting show. I have to do a pilot program and I will know around the first of the year what's going to happen. So can't wait to see where that road takes me!

It will be on outdoor tv and yes local here in CA. We are buying cameras and gear now just need to get back on the road with a new 4x4. I looked at a Toyota FJ today.. so just seen what's out there.

JoseC. said:
nice! looks like you'll be needing more prostaff ;D

That's my plan I always help people that have helped me! Also a Big Thanks to SCH for letting me take my boots off and put my feet up here. You will not find a better group of people then the group here.

SoCalGuidedHunts said:
JoseC. said:
nice! looks like you'll be needing more prostaff ;D

That's my plan I always help people that have helped me! Also a Big Thanks to SCH for letting me take my boots off and put my feet up here. You will not find a better group of people then the group here.
If you're looking for prostaff. I would be willing to join if you let me. ;D I've come out in muley crazy magazine multiple times, the western outdoor news and I have my own youtube channel. Gteam produces bucks... Nice bucks every season. Aha just some things to keep in mind. Again congrats on getting your own show.

SoCalGuidedHunts said:
It will be on outdoor tv and yes local here in CA. We are buying cameras and gear now just need to get back on the road with a new 4x4. I looked at a Toyota FJ today.. so just seen what's out there.

If it were me and I was in the market, I'd be dropping some coin on something with a bed...aka a truck! My bowtie hasn't ever let me down and it'll look good on tv... ;D

SoCalRebelHunter said:
SoCalGuidedHunts said:

If it were me and I was in the market, I'd be dropping some coin on something with a bed...aka a truck! My bowtie hasn't ever let me down and it'll look good on tv... ;D

+1 on that...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu