I am a MEAT EATER

Captaintb said:
Breacher said:
msailor said:
Vegan?! That's ok just remember. The health benefits of vegan diets are likely caused by the elimination of harmful ingredients and processed foods. It has nothing to do with avoiding unprocessed animal foods.

Meat is murder...
Did someone hack your phone or something??????

I'm a huge fan of Steve and Meat Eater

Just stirring the pot to see who'd fall for it...

If its made of meat, it's made to eat! A couple of my kids think the same way. I'll be digging up your venison heart recipe this year with any luck....

Nope just trying to enlighten non meat eaters! Meat is good for you we are omnivores!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to check this dude out and share his perspective. Nonetheless, I actually have great respect for vegans because I think their heart is in the right place and they are putting their money where their mouth is, so to speak. ;) It's the meat-eaters who are anti-hunting who really chafe me.

BREACHER: you have to check out Tovar Cerulli's writings [ http://tovarcerulli.com/ ] before making a final decision on veganism. He was a vegan for many years and found some serious philosophical problems with the basic tenants of it, and writes rather eloquent essays on the topic of hunting. He's my hero in a world of naysayers, and there are many! Perhaps moreso in my world of women friends than in the rest of yours where you likely have friends who hunt. Many women I know are downright horrified that I go out and kill doves ("Doves! Peaceful, sweet doves!? How could you?") even as they serve me dishes containing chicken, turkey, and pork. *sigh*

Suburban Adventuress said:
BREACHER: you have to check out Tovar Cerulli's writings [ http://tovarcerulli.com/ ] before making a final decision on veganism.

Now that is funny! ;D

Breacher said:
Captaintb said:
Breacher said:
msailor said:
Vegan?! That's ok just remember. The health benefits of vegan diets are likely caused by the elimination of harmful ingredients and processed foods. It has nothing to do with avoiding unprocessed animal foods.

Meat is murder...
Did someone hack your phone or something??????

I'm a huge fan of Steve and Meat Eater

Just stirring the pot to see who'd fall for it...

If its made of meat, it's made to eat! A couple of my kids think the same way. I'll be digging up your venison heart recipe this year with any luck....
The heart is a great treat!!
I was just thinking, this year I may try and cook it differently, but the battered and fried way is good.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu