i am in deep now.....

sorry i missed where you asked what it cost... you know now. they have one price pretty much. how long a wait for the AT parts?

What billet powder cup did you get ? I was considering getting one and am curious

Reactions: baboltin
well you can't sit at home and do nothing so now i weight things all day. broke down and got the auto trickle v3 From Data weighing systems. scary amount of money but i had my second gempro bite the dust and just after the warranty period was over so i am sol. with the 1k long range competition purfect powder weight is a thing. so no more gempro and no more beam scale. ill update this thread when the auto trickle parts get here in a few weeks. More or less its fully automated powder dispensing down the kernel.

View attachment 43559
Badassery

Did you see any real benefit to purchasing one of these ?

Ordered a 3" thick granite surface plate to help from bumping anything around and put rubber feet on it. Threw a few tests and this thing is NICE! As soon as my redding bushings show up I will be ready to load my new batch for testing
View attachment 20200530_092103.mp4

Picked up more area 419 stuff for my V3. I got the billet straw, billet tray, billet trickler cap, and cover.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu