I am looking for a Bestok wide angle hunting camera

Icy

Apr 13, 2012
hello everyone,I heard that there is a new hunting gear in the market,the brand of Bestok has launched their new hunting cameras recently,that is wide angle hunting camera.
Compared with other cameras in the market,it has their unique 120 degree lens, which can bring you more amazing moments in the photos. I really want to buy one,does anyone know that ? which store or website can buy it ?

I have never heard of that brand before. What type of hunting do you want to film? Or is this a game camera?

I have fruit bearing forest,I want to buy a trail camera to guard it . you konw,if a trail camera with wide angle lens like Car DVR,that is awesome,I can see more in a picture. how do you think ?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu