I really want to shoot a goose

Tanner

May 10, 2012
I'm a fairly decent duck hunter that never shot a goose. If anyone can give me some info on places to hunt geese it would be appreciated. I kn.ow u can get shots at wister but there rare. I'm a hunter on a budget just looking for knowledge. If anybody can tell me a little about sebola if its worth giving a shot. Or if there's any special drawings or decent places to try. I'm not looking for anyones spots just some info. Please help because I can't get any answers. Thank u and hve a good season.

Cibola. Never hunted Wister but don't be fooled, there are some guys down there that do pretty well with the snows and ross geese. I have a email saved somewhere on the specific units where people were successful with the geese. I'll dig it up and PM it to you.

Tanner - I will take you to Cibola and show you whats up. December...

Snake Charmer and I have had are way with the geese over the years. One year we killed over 100 Canadas.

We can put your calls to the test! ;D

Blind 7 dirt parking lot ring a bell? ;D

There are many ways to shoot geese there. On and off the refuge.

NBK said:
Tanner - I will take you to Cibola and show you whats up. December...

Snake Charmer and I have had are way with the geese over the years. One year we killed over 100 Canadas.

We can put your calls to the test! ;D
Let me know if there's room for 1 more if it helps I have a dog that makes life Alittle easier

Me second, if there's room I would love to go with you guys. I dont mind paying for gas for the trip and I have a new suburban that can fit quite a bit. I also have a bunch of honker shells and floaters.

The geese are starting to show up...Snake Charmer and I have 12 dozen full body's (Hard Core) and 4 dozen super mags (G&H) set up in carts inside a 16' enclosed Wells Cargo trailer. We will put something together in the next few weeks.

Next weekend I am already hunting...

Holy crap you guys are set! I'm on my way this morning for a local duck/goose hunt. If I get anything I will post up this afternoon. It's my boys first waterfowl hunt so hopefully we can be out there longer then a hour...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu