I want to hunt but not allowed.

akrem44

Sep 17, 2014
I know this is selfish seeing as there are homes and towns being burnt in central cal but man do I want them to stop so all I can do is hunt all day. Being a firefighter has its perks don't get me wrong but with countless hours of scouting and making sure all your gear is in order is being wasted well maybe not wasted it gets to you. All I want to do is chase some big Muleys with my bow in gods country and all days off are canceled. I know there is plenty of time left in the season but with all theses posts and pictures on social media it's hard not thinking about what I love to do most. Vent/rant session over. Just had to get it off my chest to fellow hunters who might be feeling the same dilemma .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain! I'm stuck up here in the Central Valley with nothing but an iPad to read forums and articles and look at maps. Luckily the fires have slowed down so I can read a little more. 10 more days till I can get home and hunt.

3585d887c5bf2ad32d8d9ce67877300c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With what you guys have to work with and fight the heat, and winds as well as the fires you all are doing an awesome job.. Now where are all the deer going..... I'll go get an AO tag and tell ya how great the hunting was hee hee

Well Andrew,hope you get some time off in Dec and Jan to get after some here in Az.Mlght be able to find a few.

Can't wait!if it is half as good as it was I will be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu