schoutdoors.com

Attachments

• IMG_4377.JPG
    IMG_4377.JPG
    565.2 KB · Views: 334
  • resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 332
Dang man that rage ripped that deer wide open man !

Nice deer man I'd crap my pants if I get to roll a deer like that Over with my bow !!!!

That's awesome bro !

Nice Job lungpopper that's a nice buck and a massive wound; wow I want that arrow for home defense ;D and yea we all want to read the story.

Papi

Conratz LP! He sure is a nice one. Cant wait to read the story also. Looks like that Rage broadhead did the gutting job for you :D

Hey guys thanks for the reply's. Because of my involvement with the site I am not eligible for the tournament.

If you are in the tournament make sure your pics show you, the animal and the weapon used and the tag on the animal.
Also make sure to get the tag validated as quickly as possible.(some example pics)

Attachments

• IMG_4389.JPG
    IMG_4389.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 280
  • resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 278

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu