Idaho 2020 Mule Deer - BBD!

Awesome buck, congratulations. I totally understand the decision we make each and everyday. I just got back from Colorado where I messed up on a awesome 175 inch plus buck that I listened to my buddy and went the wrong way and someone else ended up killing the buck, about broke my heart to know I would have and could have killed that buck that I was holding in my hands.
That will sting for awhile but someday another hunter will make a decision that leads to you slamming a big buck!

Reactions: baboltin

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu