Idaho elk hunt

Americanpride

Jul 23, 2018
I'm thinking of going to idaho next year to try my luck with elk hunting. Does anyone have any information or has anyone ever hunted idaho that'd like to share their experience?

I have been considering hunting elk in Idaho over the counter and probably will in 2020. So I’m curious what people have to say .

Reactions: Americanpride
I haven't looked too much into it, however, from what I was reading, either 30,36,or50
I will look and see what I was recalling I wanted to hunt again and maybe it would work out . Would you hunt rifle or archery ?

I was looking at 77,78,75,69,66,67,65,64,63 one of those units and rifle

I’m not planning on hunting Idaho elk tell 2020 season since I already have some plans for next year .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu