Idaho mule deer hunt

S

stikbrandon

See the full story on the front page of SCH!

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=626:hunting-with-dad-in-idaho

So me and my dad are taking off to Idaho this weekend on Saturday morning leaving at 2am for 4 days of chasing muleys with our bows :) and if all goes well with the weather I'm hopeing to split a cow tag with my dad to fill the freezer , we will have to flip a quarter to see who is gonna look down that scope and pull trigger ;D all try to update you guys in the field if I have service , if not all be posting pics and the FULL story when I get home

This is the first trip out of state together to go hunting , I'm super existed and so is he.

Wish me luck

I for got to mention that we will be flipping a coin before we buy that cows tag ,

Thanks LP

Good luck in Idaho Brandon. Take lots of pictures of you and your Pop.

i sure will jim. all post the harvest photos if we lay anthing down

thanks bud

Big news from Brandon. Bucks are down in Idaho. Pictures and story later in the week when he returns.

I'm back and yes it was a success !!!!!

Full story and pictures coming soon

All never forget this trip with my dad

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu