Idaho muley down!

SDhunter05

Nov 2, 2016
With only a few days in Idaho, it was very difficult to get away to the mountains and do what we do. BUT WE DID IT. We drove to our hunting spot and hiked to our glassing knob only to witness a young girl shoot her deer as soon as we sat down to glass. As hard as it was not to get discouraged, we hiked further onto our next glassing ridge. And immediately,BOOM!!! we spotted a herd of deer approximately 1 mile away clear across a canyon. My brother Dan asked if he thought we could get to the next ridge over before night. AND THE ANSWER WAS YESSSS. ALL I HAD TO SAY WAS DANNY DONT PASS THIS BUCK UP. NONE THE LESS, ANOTHER GREAT ADVENTURE WITH MY HUNTING PARTNER IN THE BOOKS!1000015851.jpg1000015849.jpg1000015845.jpg

Awesome!! Glad to see some of ya in my neck of the woods. I have had 0 time to get out this season with the move to the new house and my honey do list the wife made me..hoping to get out soon tho.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu