if they only knew

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
If the kids at the door only knew What was going on in the back yard

20131031_184734_zpsc2fb2ba3.jpg

Let us know how that stew tastes! :p Should we move this thread to the food section?

Awesome!

Looks like I'm not the only one that doesn't use the "must have" table on my back porch! lol

what is really scary is that i make a epic shrimp boil in that pot....if they only knew what was in it before the shrimp:eek:

Keeps the heat in and off the antlers. I'm trying to to simmer And not boil so the teeth stay intact.

No clue if it will work, I'll report back this weekend.

I was boiling the horns off of a buffalo about three moths ago and the neighbor thought I was brewing beer once he saw what the smell was he lost interest in sampling the brew.

Randomshot said:
I was boiling the horns off of a buffalo about three moths ago and the neighbor thought I was brewing beer once he saw what the smell was he lost interest in sampling the brew.

Lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu