If you're in the Imperial Valley and get in a bind...

Wow. Not many people are willing to help. It's nice to see. That's what the out door lifestyle and especially hunting should be. Great job being a great guy.

Hey, don't give me to get too much credit is just how I am wired. Helping people is part of my job and I enjoy it. I've spent a lot of time off roading, towing, and repairing stuff and it's nice to be able to help people The other day I got payback. I got to see my first bighorn sheep because I stopped to help an old guy on the side of the road on the way up the grade to San Diego. Pretty rad.

A while back I talked to a guy from San Diego by email who was coming down here to go offroading during the week when I was at work. I almost emailed him back and give him my number in case he got in a bind but I didn't for some reason. He ended up rolling his Jeep and having to get the BLM to come out and get him and pay $1500 for a tow back to San Diego. I felt really bad.

I know what it's like to be broken down in a strange place and have someone come along and help out, it's just the way people ought to be.

Thanks for the kind offer.......I'm in the IV a lot and you never know....... ;)

Same goes if your in San Diego NC........ :)

Thanks. I don't get over to Insane Diego (I prefer the country) very much but when I do I alwas go by fine firearms. I go to the mountains a lot up to the north in the summer time to get out of the heat although I haven't been much this year.

Handgun said:
Hey, don't give me to get too much credit is just how I am wired. Helping people is part of my job and I enjoy it. I've spent a lot of time off roading, towing, and repairing stuff and it's nice to be able to help people The other day I got payback. I got to see my first bighorn sheep because I stopped to help an old guy on the side of the road on the way up the grade to San Diego. Pretty rad.

A while back I talked to a guy from San Diego who was coming down here to go offroading
during the week when I was at work by email. I almost emailed him back and give them my number in case he got in a bind but I didn't for some reason. He ended up rolling his Jeep and having to get the BLM to come out and get him and pay $1500 for a tow back to San Diego. I felt really bad.

I know what it's like to be broke down in a strange place and have someone come along and help out, it's just the way people out to be.

I too was heavy into off-roading I actually used to have an off road fab shop building bumpers and roll cages and what not. It's just like hunting. You need only go out with good people that stand by and lend I hand. I learned that my very first off road trip at 19. I blew 2 brand new tires and a spare I sharp rocks. I guy had a dually truck he used to tow his jeep. . he drove back to the trail head got his spare we put it on got back to town and every one loaned me the money fr some used tires.

That was the day I said I'd always help every one the best I could.

I drive up there with my very old 2WD suv and so far so good, but on my way there on the I-8 as I go over those damn hills, I got the engine light on but made it alright. I will keep you in mind for sure.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu