I'm Back

bry0232

May 19, 2014
Riverside, Ca
After a little break to get my affairs in order, IE buying a house... getting married . moving back from new jersey... I have enough time to get back into hunting the so cal area. .. I did the first round of dove this last week and I'm hooked again...

who wants to do some archery hog roundup.?

;)

I made my hog tag donation a few years back, but not again. I saw one once cross the road about 50 yards in front of me (location shall stay a mystery, but it is an area with an old broken pig trap). Otherwise, I just think of the pig tag in San Diego as a donation of $20 to the dept of fish and game.

Maybe instead I should think of it as a lottery ticket instead.
Don't hunt for hogs...be happy when you are hunting for something else and a hot appears.

Driving at the time. Jumped out and checked things. Pretty worn trail. The pig was long gone by the time I drove up and pulled over. Not a sound could be heard so he must have been far off the road by then.
I was hunting spring turkey at the time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu