Im in here

BlockHead

Feb 20, 2013
How is it going out there? i am blockhead, im in here on account of me trying to get in the hunting community. I was put on to this site by a great guy at Fine Firearms named John who was very helpful in introducing me to some basics, i have never been hunting and i dont know where to start, any advice.

John, sent you to the right place. Start sifting through the old threads. There are some gems on here for new and old hunters alike. Always enjoy the outdoors and have fun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu