Informative and Valuable Books

Bowhunter_619

Sep 24, 2011
Temecula
What books or publications have you read that provided valuable and useful knowledge for in the field?

Last year, I read Dwight Schuh's "Hunting Open-Country Mule Deer" and "Mule Deer-Western Challenge". I enjoyed both books but Dwight Schuh's book way more informative.

I recently ordered Cameron Hanes book Backcountry Bowhunting but I am waiting on it to arrive.

What have you read?

Both great books!

Another great outdoor author is Steve Rinella, host of the show Meat Eater. The 3 books of his I read are more just about his adventures and not so much a how to but there are excellent reads.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu