Interesting perspective to the government Covid response.

so they become quacks when it goes against the mainstream NWO
In America we have a private medical system. NWO refers to a global government... which isn’t mainstream. I don’t see how they’re related. They’re quacks because the greater medical community that they are active participants in and that they used for legitimacy has discredited them.

OK why are they quacks ? show me data,
I’m not sure what you’re not understanding LBH, read the link I posted.

I’ll try to lay it out for you. These guys made an hour long video about how they don’t think COVID is that big of a deal. They used their experience in the medical system to make themselves sound legitimate, they stated they work in Emergency medicine when in actuality they own a number of urgent care centers. ACEP, which is the major organization representing Emergency medicine providers came out and said that these guys are full of shit, and that they did this for financial gain. That’s what makes them quacks.

This is the equivalent of the NRA making a statement that some company that claims to be pro 2A is actually not.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu