Irvine to get a Bass Pro

They should have opened a Bass pro or a Cabelas in the SanDiego north county. In that mail next to the freeway as you come into Escondido. That's my 2 cents.

I am in Irvine probably 5 days a week, I cant wait! With it across from the Spectrum, Im going to be a very very poor man between food/entertainment and now this.

• Dislike
Reactions: garlicsalt
I'll stick to the mom n pop shops, the one off type stores where you get good Service from someone that has a clue.

Have fun when the "circus" comes to town

Last edited:
There was rumor of a Bass Pro going to Santee a long time ago. It would be nice to have one in San Diego.

I also try to go to Mom and Pop shops myself but there are things that the small shops don't stock or even sell that the big stores are good for

There was rumor of a Bass Pro going to Santee a long time ago. It would be nice to have one in San Diego.

I also try to go to Mom and Pop shops myself but there are things that the small shops don't stock or even sell that the big stores are good for
Isn’t a sportsman going in down there soon? I know it’s not the same but still a good store.

Fun fact..Was Store Manager at Turners in Reseda back in the late 80's early 90,s. ..I hated myself for awhile back then...

• Love
Reactions: garlicsalt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu