It was hot

S

stikbrandon

Got to my spot about 5pm, wow it was hot ! 103 when I finally sat down. I was swetting just sitting there. The wind would blow and it felt so good, needless to say I didn't see anything. I stayed till dark I stepped out of the stand after dark and it was still in the high 90s.

It was still awsome and I was pumped to be in my new area and was better than sitting at home any day!

ahhh feels so good to be hearing all this now that I'm out of cali..... but sorry johnny and josh and everyone else down there best of luck slaying em!

It is better than sitting at home. I went to the beach though. Was watching does all day. ;D

I can't understand how people can get out for more than 2 hours in this heat it's already 100 in Ramona and I'm sweating my butt off in class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
I can't understand how people can get out for more than 2 hours in this heat it's already 100 in Ramona and I'm sweating my butt off in class

Drink a lot of water

TaftHunter said:
D16hunter said:

Drink a lot of water
Ya I know worst part is I'm wearing my NJROTC uniform today. The uniforms blazing hot when it's hot and freezing when it's cold

D16hunter said:
TaftHunter said:
D16hunter said:

Drink a lot of water
Ya I know worst part is I'm wearing my NJROTC uniform today. The uniforms blazing hot when it's hot and freezing when it's cold

Dang that sucks man..

Ya but no use for me to complain about it I just gotta put up and shut up and wait til It cools off so I can hunt

brice s said:
ahhh feels so good to be hearing all this now that I'm out of cali..... but sorry johnny and josh and everyone else down there best of luck slaying em!

Yep I'm over Cali.

D16hunter said:
TaftHunter said:
D16hunter said:

Drink a lot of water

Just hope no one yells "gas" and hands you MOPP gear.

Well they are calling for 70's this weekend so hopefully that will get something moving!

Heading out Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon hope it is cooler!

Josh Pearson said:
No I haven't heard the details yet.
went out yesterday with my bow for deer. 6 different bulls bugling their faces off all around me under 100 yards for pretty much 3 hours, than had the entire herd walk by.....to bad those guys closed sunday.

brice s said:
Josh Pearson said:
No I haven't heard the details yet.
went out yesterday with my bow for deer. 6 different bulls bugling their faces off all around me under 100 yards for pretty much 3 hours, than had the entire herd walk by.....to bad those guys closed sunday.
Nice your lucky you got outta this hell hole called ca. How's the hunting up in Washington?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu